Forum Discussion

JCBlanchard
Community Member
5 years ago

Paragraph spacing in Acccordion Block

I'm struggling with paragraph spacing in accordion blocks. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Adding a blank paragraph in the Edit Dialog does not always replicate in the actual text as you can see in this screen capture. Is this a bug?

And when I add space between paragraphs in the text, the space is not added in the Edit dialog.

And then the changes I make don't stick. If I leave the lesson and come back to it, the spaces are gone.

• Hello everyone!

I have great news to share! We are no longer seeing this bug where paragraph and line break spacing does not display correctly within a Rise 360 course. 

Please let us know if you’re still noticing the issue, and we’ll be happy to continue troubleshooting with you in a support case.

• Hi JC. We are seeing inconsistency with paragraph spacing in those blocks, as well. We're having a look, and we'll let you if we make changes that help.

In the meantime, can you try using Shift+Enter to create paragraph spacing in those blocks? Thanks!

• Has this been corrected?  I continue to have issues with inconsistencies.   The Shift + enter works for now.

Renz_Sevilla
      Staff

Hi Sindy! No updates for this yet. Thanks for following up, we'll let you know if this gets resolved or we make any changes that help!

• Hello everyone!

I have great news to share! We are no longer seeing this bug where paragraph and line break spacing does not display correctly within a Rise 360 course. 

Please let us know if you’re still noticing the issue, and we’ll be happy to continue troubleshooting with you in a support case.