Forum Discussion

JoanneMcKay
Community Member
2 years ago

Oversized menu and surrounding text and navigation buttons

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me why, when I publish my module, the menu, title and surrounding navigation buttons appear a lot larger than the slide text.  I'm wondering if it's something to do with the DPI Set up on our networks systems Windows 10 and if so, how do I fix it.

Thanks in advance.

• Hi Joanne,

Thanks for reaching out! I'd like to ask a few clarifying questions to help me troubleshoot.

• Is this only happening in preview mode?
    • Have you tried testing your file in SCORM Cloud?

If the issue persists, we'll be happy to take a look at your file to see what's going on. You can share your file with us here or privately in a support case. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.

JoanneMcKay
    Community Member

Hi Kelly,

Its not happening when I preview the slide or scene, just when I publish to Review 360.  I haven't published and uploaded to LMS yet so I'm not sure what it will look like in the end.

I haven't tried testing in SCORM Cloud, I'll look at that.

That will be great if I can share my file if you don't have an obvious answer for me.

Thanks

JoanneMcKay
    Community Member

Kelly,

I've just gone through and published a scene to LMS and it displays okay, so if its just oversized in Review 360 I can live with that.

Thanks for your help.

• Hi Joanne,

I'm glad to hear that your course looks correct when published for LMS! If you run into this issue again or would like us to test your file, please don't hesitate to submit a case. We'll be happy to help!