Forum Discussion

StevenLeSage-04
Community Member
3 months ago

Missing Work - "Storyline "Project Recovery" - The project has been recovered. Save the project to keep recovered changes".

I am about to lose it on my twentieth Storyline crash this month. The newest notification that occurred after a crash read; "The project has been recovered. Save the project to keep recovered changes".

However: the project has NOT been recovered, and there are many hours of lost work. This is the newest error message I've received; but it has something in common with the others - it's inaccurate. 

I'm working on a solid (client-provided) Dell laptop that has the computing power necessary, and no problems/crashes otherwise. 

Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have any guidance or tips?

• have you changed the settings for auto recover? I have it set to 1 minute and rarely lose more than a minute's work.

20 crashes a month is a lot I would raise a support case, 

StevenLeSage-04
      Community Member

Thanks for your reply, Phil - I have updated my auto-save to hopefully mitigate this issue in the future. I have raised a case as well. Thanks again!

KellyAuner
        Staff

Hi Steven,

Good call updating the auto-save setting. I don't see an open case associated with your email. If you're having any trouble submitting a case, please let me know or try this link!