Forum Discussion

TeddyParvanova-
Community Member
2 years ago

Looks like Rise is down

None of my courses are loading. My team is experiencing the same.

• I'm having issues uploading videos into a multimedia block despite changing browsers, clearing cache, etc. 

• Hi everyone! You may have seen that the Rise 360 course dashboard was not loading. We’ve resolved the issue, and we’re monitoring the situation carefully. We’re sorry for the interruption!

JoshuaWilson-d8
      Community Member

Are video uploads still experiencing issues? I've been trying to upload for a few mins now with errors multiple times /browsers. thanks!

AngeloCruz
        Staff

Hi Joshua! I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues uploading videos in Rise 360. I've tried uploading several video files from my end and they all uploaded just fine.

I see that you're working with Phil regarding this matter. He's asking for the information under the Console and Network tab in the developer window of your browser. This would help us further in pinpointing where the issue possibly lies.

Feel free to reply back to the email thread so that we can continue troubleshooting the issue with you. Let me know if you have any questions.