Forum Discussion

ChrislI-f020bf8
Community Member
4 months ago

Locked SVG graphics stretches on several slides.

I've used an SVG image on several slides to represent the role of a user. (The course has branching and the image changes based on the role you select). But for some reason, the image keeps on getting stretched every now and then when I save the project or jump between slides. The layer is locked and should not be able to be edited in any way.

When I open the detailed settings of the image, nothing is out of the ordinary, but when you look at the settings in the top, they're different.
Is this just me or a know issue. Any way of solving this as it gets really tiering to fix this on so many slides.

• Hi Chris!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback with SVG files from your Storyline course!

A helpful first step is confirming that you are working locally, as working from a network or shared drive may cause erratic behavior. Also, it would be helpful to see a copy of the .story and SVG files that are giving you trouble. Do you mind uploading them here in the discussion or privately through a support case?

We'll delete them from our system as soon as troubleshooting is complete!