Forum Discussion

MichaelWest
Community Member
2 years ago

Learners have to zoom WAAAAAY out to view a module.

I've uploaded a module to our LMS, and learners are having to zoom out to at least 50% in order to see the whole project.

It's a screen recording of Try It steps, with slide dimensions of 1909 x 1153. I know that's rather large, but we needed to capture the full screen. 

Shouldn't the module configure to match the learner's screen?

I've attached a screenshot.

• Ahh - That's why I asked about Storyline 360 versus 3.  I assumed in 360 you were using the Modern Player -  In the Classic Player you have these settings. Sorry for my assumptions

• The Modern player will Scale by default.  The ability to change this setting is only in the Classic Player.

• Yeah - It should Scale.  Is it doing this when you preview or watch in Review 360, or just in the LMS

• I think there could be something in the LMS settings causing this behavior.

MichaelWest
    Community Member

Actually think I found the culprit. In the Player > Other options I found this. After I changed the settings, it worked.

Ashraf_Akbar
    Community Member

Thank you for sharing this solution.
    Does this work only with the classic player or is there a way to achieve the same results with the modern player?

MichaelWest
    Community Member

Yeah, I haven't gotten accustomed to the Modern player. I need to get in there and find a custom look that I like.

Thanks for the tips, Ron.