Forum Discussion

ChristinaMen690
Community Member
9 months ago

Latest Storyline Update = Button Hover State "Sticking" Inconsistently

It seems that ever since the latest Storyline update, quiz buttons with a hover state are now sometimes "sticking" (not switching back to Normal) if you happen to hover over one as you move the mouse to select the "Submit" button in the player in Review360. I have not tested this in the LMS yet to see if it is happened there as well though. It has been inconsistently happening in Review360 ever since the last software update (last week?).

I've experienced this across different project files, so I'm guessing this is not an error on my part; rather this is a bug on the player-side after the introduction of the player hover state labels. Has anyone else experienced this as well?

• Hello Christina,

Happy to help!

I tested the behavior by creating a new project file and adding a multiple choice question slide but I wasn't able to observe any issues with the hover state. I noticed in the screenshots that you shared that your question slides are using a custom layout. I'd like to test the layout that you're using to see if this is what's causing the hover states to not work properly for you.

Would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening? We'll delete it when we're done testing!

• Hi Christina!

I'm happy to share that we just released Storyline 360 (Build 3.84.31647.0) which includes the fix for the bug:

• Hover state gets stuck when you quickly move your mouse over objects with hover states

Now all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app to take advantage of the newest bug fixes and features!

If you run into any issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team by submitting a support case.