Forum Discussion

GabrielleDwy024
Community Member
5 years ago

Freelance eLearning Developers

Hello all,

We are interested in speaking to Freelance eLearning Developers specifically in Articulate 360

We are currently looking for eLearning developers to work on a freelance basis on a range of exciting new projects. You will be expected to work from a template and create engaging digital content including graphics and media. Work is on a project basis and everything is remote, you'll have your own software licenses.

A working understanding of the Adobe Suite is required.

Please contact me if interested.

• Hi Gabrielle

Thank you for your post. I am Yogesh, eLearning designer, Instructional Designer, eLearning Authoring tools Expert (Articulate, Lectora and Captivate) and Rapid Authoring tool Trainer. I’m very happy to get an opportunity to work with you.

I’m working as a freelance intensely into the development of E-Learning courses for organizations worldwide. I have core expertise and vast experience in the development of eLearning courses.  I have executed several projects over the past 12 years for clients across the globe. I’m from India.

I have a licence on AS 360. Also, I have a work experience with the Adobe Suite.

Please contact me ykdewangan@gmail.com for the work sample and further details.

Best regards,

Yogesh

• Hi

If this opportunity is still available I would like to hear more about it.

I have been working as a contractor for 3 years using articulate 360.

Please contact me on claireworley75@gmail.com

• Hi Gabrielle,

I'm very much interested in talking to you about this opportunity.

I'm a freelance eLearning developer with experience in instructional design too. I have a Articulate 360 license and have experience in some of the Adobe Creative Suite programs. I'd be more than happy to share some examples from my portfolio.

My email address is: tom@project9digital.com 

Many thanks

Tom

DouglasBoyce
    Community Member

I'm interested in this. Do I need to send a resume or portfolio? Thanks.

AnkitSudhera
    Community Member

Let me introduce myself. My name is Ankit Sudhera. I am an Expert eLearning / LMS / Web / Application Developer. I am having great experience using eLearning Authoring Tools like Lectora, Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Ancile uPerform, etc.), Video Editing and Audio Editing tools.

I am also having very good expertise of using programming language like HTML/HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, MySQL, jQuery, Ajax, Json, etc. Also having good experience of technologies/CMS like Bootstrap, WordPress, Joomla, OpenCart, Magento, etc.
    Having great experience with Learning Management Systems like Moodle, Blackboard, Adobe Connect, sumTotal, Articulate, etc.

Have made 300+ eLearning courses, developed 35+ Websites, 50+ responsive web/mobile applications and assist many clients for implementation for Learning Management System. I have ready-made samples to showcase as well.

I am already doing work for 10+ years and helped many companies/clients worldwide already. Thus, if you have any opportunity for me, I would be happy to assist you with my quality and commitment, because that is my business principle.

Regards,
    Ankit

email: ankitbnl406[at]gmail.com