Forum Discussion

SyedAmjad-Ali
Community Member
18 days ago

Unable to post my eLearning challenge in the community.

Hello everyone,

After the recent update to the E-Learning Heroes community, I've been unable to post my challenge work. Is anyone else experiencing this issue, or is it specific to certain accounts?

I look forward to your support.

• Hi Kelly,
    Thanks for getting back to me. After posting the challenge, the content isn't visible. However, I noticed my last two posts are now appearing today. This might be related to recent updates in the community. There’s no error message, but I can provide a screenshot if needed.

• Hi SyedAmjad-Ali,

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue in the new community. Are you seeing an error message? If possible, can you please upload a screenshot or screen recording so we can better understand the issue? You can share that here or privately in a support case.

SyedAmjad-Ali
      Community Member

Hi Kelly,
      Thanks for getting back to me. After posting the challenge, the content isn't visible. However, I noticed my last two posts are now appearing today. This might be related to recent updates in the community. There’s no error message, but I can provide a screenshot if needed.

LucianaPiazza
        Staff

Hi SyedAmjad-Ali!

Happy to help! Are you still experiencing this when attempting to post? Feel free to share a screenshot with us in this thread or privately in a support case.

Looking forward to hearing from you!