Forum Discussion

IanGooding
Community Member
2 months ago

Font and Formatting Off in SuccessFactors

Hi, I'm able to publish a Storyline 3 file and run it successfully through SCORM Cloud with no issues. However, when the file is uploaded to SuccessFactors (our organization's LMS), some of the formatting is off-center or doesn't display properly (eg. boxes instead of letters). The font is also different, as I'm using Arial and Open Sans in the original file.

The file displayed properly in SuccessFactors until very recently, and I'm not sure what happened to the file where it changed like this. Has anyone ever encountered this and would know a potential fix? Thanks! 

• Hello Ian, I've had the same issue as you have described. Can I please ask what font are you using in your Storyline? Also, do you have functional or admin access in SuccessFactors? 

IanGooding
      Community Member

Hi Michal. I used Arial throughout the file, although the initial file creator used different multiple fonts. So nothing crazy that SuccessFactors shouldn't have been able to recognize.

I don't have functional/admin access in SuccessFactors.

An update: the fonts are now displaying properly due to a fix on SF's end. Thank you to all who reached out to assist. 

MichalKaniewski
        Community Member

Hello Ian, Thank you! I have functional admin rights in SuccessFactors and I had to ask Super Admin to restart / refresh my functional admin account. This method worked for me and had no issues with font ever since. May I ask what fix had to be done in SF to work for you?

IanGooding
    Community Member

Thanks Kelly and Lejan! I've already tested the file in SCORM Cloud and it works properly there. I've assumed all along that the issue is on SuccessFactors' end. Maybe they made a recent update. Thought I'd ask in case others have experienced the same issue and know how to work around. 

• Hi, Ian!

I see you’ve reached out to our Support Engineers and are working with my teammate, Lejan. You're in great hands!

If anyone is experiencing a similar issue, a great first step is to test your course in SCORM Cloud to determine if the problem is course-specific or related to your LMS. You can submit a case with our team if the course doesn't work properly in SCORM Cloud.