Forum Discussion

GrantMccelan
Community Member
4 years ago

Exporting a module for testing

Hello

I have read a lot of the articles on here but I cant seem to get my module to a place where I can send it as a weblink via email for people to view and give feedback to me. (this is a module for an interview)

I have tried tempshare but I get an error message after it gets to 100% uploaded so I'm not sure what to net or where to go next.

Any help gratefully received.

GrantMccelan
    Community Member

Hello

i am trying to upload to tempshare from chrome but now it doesn't want to drop onto the site to upload, it just makes a copy of the zip file and downloads it again.

I have tried firefox which doesn't work.

Am i missing something as to the reason tempshare wants to just copy my file and not upload it?

thanks 

grant

GrantMccelan
    Community Member

I have now tried it on 2 laptops to see if it wasa the version of chrome being used. 

It didnt work still

Thanks

GrantMccelan
    Community Member

Hello 

Thanks for the link and the screen cast of how it looks my end. 

My tempshare is almost the same except when I drag it into that area it says copy Instead.. What could this be? I have cleared cache and cookies tried different laptops different browsers and nothing.. What else can I try to get it to work.. I have 2 days to complete as its my interview Thursday and the company need a copy of the elearning. Help please 

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hi Grant!

I'm sorry for the trouble! Is it possible for you to use the link I've provided in your interview?