Forum Discussion

AmandaEakins
Community Member
2 years ago

Editing a Copy of a Course

Good morning Heroes,

I have a series of courses that I would like to edit, but I do not want to lose my current version.  My thought was to create a copy of the course but I can only find that option in Review 360.  Then, when I copy the course in Review, I am unable to see the copied course in Rise.

Is there a way to create a copy of a course and still be able to edit the copy and the original version?

• IN Rise menu hover over the course press the ellipses (three dots) and choose duplicate

AmandaEakins
      Community Member

Me melting at my desk...  I can not believe that I could not find that. Thank you!

• I have this same question.  Can I copy or duplicate a course from Review, not Rise?

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hello Darleen, 

Review 360 also has the option to duplicate published courses. 

You can find it by hovering over a course and clicking on the three circles lined up horizontally. 

Hope this helps!

DarleenKittle
        Community Member

Thank you but the course I was trying to edit was created by another user on my team. She left the company. She didn’t share the latest Rise document and I only had the link to review, or the old version of the Rise document. When you open review link it takes you directly to the course.

Steps I had to do:
        Duplicate Rise version
        Edit Rise version
        Publish to review and fix all places the links had been shared.

Best Regards,
        Darleen Wiberg