Forum Discussion

DarlaYancho
Community Member
3 years ago

Disabling zoom on image click in Timeline: Rise 360

Can we disable zoom-on-image in the Timeline block yet in Rise? The answers I see are from several years ago, and seems very strange that this feature cannot be turned off now.

Thanks!

• Hello everyone, 🎉

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360. This update lets you turn off image zooming on Timeline and Labeled Graphic blocks. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available, though you might need to export your Rise 360 course again.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the new enhancement!

• Thanks for reaching out, Darla.  We'll add you to the list we are tracking for this feature of disabling zoom in the Timeline block.  We don't have an ETA yet on, but I will make sure to update this discussion if we make any changes that will help.

DavidMcEachan-f
      Community Member
      Christopher Santos

Thanks for reaching out, Darla.  We'll add you to the list we are tracking for this feature of disabling zoom in the Timeline block.  We don't have an ETA yet on, but I will make sure to update this discussion if we make any changes that will help.

This thread continues to attract comments almost two years on. Is there another way to highlight simple changes like this and get them into testing and production?

StevenBenassi
        Staff

Hi David!

Thanks for checking in on this!

Not to worry! You're in the best place for updates, by subscribing to this discussion. I've included your voice in the feature report and will share the news here if it makes it onto our Feature Roadmap.

In the meantime, for your reference, here's a deeper look at how we manage feature requests.

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi Darla,

For some odd reason, the Timeline block does not have a function to control image zoom.