Forum Discussion

DorothyMiller
Community Member
3 years ago

Course Title - sub-text

Is there a way to add additional text directly below Course Title to provide navigation information to users of assistive technology before selecting Start Course?

Thanks.

Dorothy

• Hi Dorothy! You can add some details in the course description section below the course title.  Does that work with what you want to create? 

DorothyMiller
    Community Member

Thanks Lea.  I do use the 'describe your course' section, but for users of assistive technology I need an option before the describe your course section to be able to add information as part of the Course Title, ie to add a line immediately below the Course Title to advise select the Start Course or Details options to begin).

• HI Dorothy, that isn't an available option in Rise at the moment.  I've let my team know about your requirement, and we'll update you if we make changes that will help! 

MichalJonny
    Community Member

The purpose of the course title is to provide multiple audiences with a snapshot of what a course is about. Those audiences include current and prospective students, prospective employers, accrediting bodies, other academic institutions.