Forum Discussion

GregBissky-f12d
Community Member
3 years ago

course navigation

Hi Heroes, 

My program is for international students in Western schools. School boards want to make sure their high school students watch and/or do everything. No control whatsoever. There are pros and cons to this, but in this instance I agree with the schools. Why is a separate discussion. 

My question: is there a way that students can actively bookmark where they are in a lesson so they can go back to where they stopped instead of wading through material they've already seen? Or is there a way for Articulate to passively and automatically set a bookmark to do the same thing? 

Thank you. Greg 

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi Greg,

What are you using:

• Storyline 360
    • Rise 360

Are you using a LMS?

GregBissky
      Community Member

Storyline 360. I'm very new to all of this so never even thought about the
      effect of an LMS. I'm unsure if school boards will insist I run the courses
      on their LMS or want me to just supply progress reports. I have no LMS (I'm
      an old, one-man freelance corporation and didn't think I needed one.

Greg

• Ah, LMS. I am a one-man shop Judy. A significant number of users (high school students) will be attached to their school's LMS, but the majority will be 1x1 sales. What would you recommend? Is it feasible technically (and financially) to run my own LMS? Is there a service I can rent perhaps? I've tried looking and I'm sure it all makes sense to people already familiar with LMS. I  have never used one before. 

JudyNollet
      Super Hero

Personal LMSs aren't my area of expertise. I suggest you search the Forum for posts related to that. If you don't find anything useful, start a new discussion about it (with a relevant subject line).