Forum Discussion

ZynthiaMartinez
Community Member
10 months ago

Common Cartridge

Has anyone worked with Common Cartridge files before? Or individual HTML files? And found a way to incorporate it in Storyline?

For each slide, I've added them as Web Objects and which requires the files to be named "index.html". The main folder that I'm working with contains several ####.html files.  I then created individual folders, moved the .html file, and renamed each file as index.html

The issue that I'm having is that even though the text is showing up, the CSS elements are broken.

• If the .html files have a fully qualified address to the .CSS file, edit them to point to the .CSS original location. If not, move a copy of the .CSS to the new folder along with with each .html file.

ZynthiaMartinez
      Community Member

It worked!! It was a two-step process. I had to add another level to the address to compensate for the extra folder (added another "../" to the href) AND also had to upload the CSS & JS folders to the published files. Thanks for pointing me to the right direction!

• Thanks Walt. Appreciate the help! First time to do this and unsure if I'm doing it correctly.

For the 1st suggestion: I've essentially added another folder level but the location of the .CSS file has not changed. Looking at each index.html file, its still pointing to the correct .CSS location. I've tried to update the index.html file to add the additional folder, but its still not connecting

For the 2nd suggestion: if there are 10 folders with their own index.html file, would I copy the .CSS file to each folder?