Forum Discussion

TeresaVanderpos
Community Member
2 days ago

Can I embed a Rise course into a Powerpoint slide deck?

Hi everyone, 

Occasionally, I am asked for access to RISE course on the web.  So I just FTP up to my server and provide a link.

I just had a request: instead of the link, is there a way to give them the embed code for a RISE course and could they put it into a PPT slide deck? (They asked for an embedded link, but I am assuming they mean the embed code).

So this may be more of a PPT question, but was wondering if anyone has had a RISE course open up within a slide deck and if that is possible.  Not sure why they can't just select the link, but thought I would toss it out there.

Cheers

Teresa

• Hi Teresa,

Happy to help! I understand you'd like to share an embedded link to your Rise 360 course. Using an iframe is one way to embed a Rise 360 course in a web page. Here's how to get that iframe code. You can provide that iframe embed code to your stakeholders. Let me know if that works for them.

Regarding your question on embedding a Rise course to PowerPoint, you can use Presenter 360 to add a web object that points to the index.html link of your published Rise course. However, you must publish the PowerPoint presentation to Web, LMS, or Review to view the Web Object. You can use a PowerPoint add-in if you need to embed your Rise course into PowerPoint without using Presenter.

I cannot recommend a third-party PowerPoint add-in, but I'm opening the floor to our community members who may have experience with such add-ins. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have additional questions.