Forum Discussion

ShivangiJain-fc
Community Member
2 years ago

Audio getting corrupted while creating CC in Articulate Storyline

Hello there,

I am working on an urgent deliverable and the timeline's cutting close. The issue that am facing is, when I try to create CC for the audio that's already in the course, the audio is getting corrupted and I have to reinsert the audio file. Is there something that I can do to prevent this. The build file has crossed 700 MB size, could that be an issue? 

Would be really helpful if we can discuss some workarounds here.

Thanks, Shivangi

• Hello Shivangi, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

Sorry to hear about your audio files becoming corrupted. I'd like to ask a few questions to help clarify your experience: 

You can check out this article which details other scenarios that can cause files to get corrupted. 

If you're working locally, try doing a repair of your Storyline 360 installation to see if this helps. If the issue persists, reach out to our support team here so we can check what's happening with your audio files. 

• Thanks for the prompt response. 

To answer your queries, yes am working off local and have the latest version of Storyline installed on my system. 

I will try to repair my Storyline installation and if the issue still persists, will report to support staff.

Thank you! Have a nice day :)