Forum Discussion

JenMorton
Community Member
2 years ago

Articulate Review 360 Error

Today, my colleague and I have had trouble creating new Review links and Publishing our content.  I have submitted a report, but it still persists.

Any thoughts?

• Are you able to publish for WEB or are you seeing this for every format?

JenMorton
      Community Member

Hey Rob, the Word format seems to work, but I don't need that version.  The Web and when I try to publish in the various scenes also doesn't work.

JenMorton
        Community Member

Update, it may be a corrupted file.  Other files can be published.  My coworker is going to look at this and make some updates.  Thanks for the initial help.

JenMorton
    Community Member

Thanks Luciana.  After checking out other files, the Review upload works.  Something is wrong with this file specifically and it looks like my colleague may need to re-create the whole thing.  Unless someone at Articulate can look at it.  How would we go about doing that?

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Jen!

Thanks for sharing the feedback! I've opened a support case on your behalf so you can share your .story file with our support engineers directly. They'll test the behavior and take a closer look into what could be causing this issue!

You're in great hands working one on one with them, and someone from our team will be in touch shortly!