Forum Discussion

JoCraig
Community Member
11 days ago

AI image generator

Just playing around with the image generator to see what it comes up with. I am giving clear instructions and it is producing images that I would want to use. However there is something wrong with every image; someone has three feet, a hand that is back to front, 6 fingers, zombie eyes, one bare foot and one with a shoe on and in some cases missing half a body! How do I get round this? Does anyone have any tips?

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Our team has a collection of Articulate AI Image generation oddities. Here are a few:

• This is common across all AI image generators; they should improve over time as large language models continue to learn.

JoCraig
      Community Member

It's really frustrating, I didn't manage to get one image in the 30mins of trying that I could actually use.

BenBoozer
    Community Member

I'm curious, what were the prompts you were using that generated such strange images? I try to stay away from prompts that focus on someone holding something or hands near their face because AI doesn't do hands well at all. I did create one image that I liked, but the skin was wrong on the knuckles. I opened it in Photoshop and removed the extra wrinkles.

KarlMuller
      Community Member

I used these prompts for the three odd images:

• For both image 1 and 3: "a construction worker standing next to a pickup truck".
      • For image 2: "an architect looking at a building plan"
    BenBoozer
    Community Member

Yeah, I got weird images for the 1st prompt too. Try this prompt:

"Pickup truck on construction site with a construction worker standing near it"

KarlMuller
      Community Member

I got good results using my original prompts using other AI generative tools.

Using Adobe stock photos is a much better use of my time.

BenBoozer
    Community Member

Yeah, I think Articulate's model will require continued training. You need to be quite specific in your prompting. I also use Copilot Pro and the Techsmith AI tools.