Forum Discussion

ResulErenBa
Community Member
3 months ago

A Question About Drag and Drop Basic Layers

For background images, I use the base layer layer and call another layer on the screen. This layer is called content, and I want to drag and drop it into this content area. However, when the images and fields to be moved are in the content layer, I can't assign it as a drag item drop target in form view. Is there a way to do this with images in the content layer and drag and drop? Can I tell the story clearly? For background images, I use the base layer layer and call another layer on the screen. This layer is called content, and I want to drag and drop it into this content area. However, when the images and fields to be moved are in the content layer, I can't assign it as a drag item drop target in form view. Is there a way to do this with images in the content layer and drag and drop?

• Drag and Drop objects need to be on the base layer. 

The background image can also be on the base layer. As long as it appears lower in the Timeline, it will appear underneath the Drag and Drop objects. 

While editing, you might want to lock the background image in place by clicking its checkbox in the Lock column. That will prevent you from accidentally moving it when you are editing other objects.

ResulErenBa
    Community Member

Thanks, I found the solution while testing the project but I asked this question to see if there is any hope for this to happen in the design layer outside of the embedded layer (base layers). It works but thanks for giving me this information.