Forum Discussion

DocytTraining
Community Member
7 months ago

504 gateway timeout

The website status shows the incident is resolved - but your users still cannot log in. Help please!

• Hello everyone,

We appreciate your patience as we work on a resolution. Articulate web pages, including Rise 360, are now working normally.

If you encounter any issues, please let us know here in the E-Learning Heroes Community or privately in a support case. We'll be more than happy to assist you!

• Hi Docyt University,

My apologies for this snag; I can confirm that there is a new issue we're monitoring! You can also see real-time status updates of the outage here. You may need to refresh the page or clear your browser cache if it shows the old status.

Click the "Subscribe" button in the upper right corner of the status page (above) if you'd like to receive notifications of status changes in the future.

• Hello Docyt University,

Articulate 360 apps are back up and running normally now. We're sorry for any difficulty this caused!

Let us know if you still have issues, and we'll work closely with you.

SheriHorton
    Community Member

I am still having this issue, but I no longer get the 504 gateway error, I can get onto the Articulate page, but when I click Rise, it says "Resuming session" but then goes to a page to say something went wrong. I have attached a screen shot. I have cleared my cache and restarted and still nothing. 

• Morning! My team and I are unable to get access as well. Looks like the issue is still ongoing. 

• Similar experience here. The gateway error is still showing. If anyone can get an update, it's much appreciated. Thanks!

• I've also been struggling to get in throughout the day and at 16:41 (UK), I'm still receiving the dreaded 504 Gateway Time-out error!

stuartcoombe
    Community Member

I've had this too - extremely slow - Rise "Resuming your session" times out eventually - basically no access and 504 Gateway Timeout

• Hi everyone,

I’m so sorry for the trouble! Rise 360 and other Articulate products have experienced some technical issues recently, and our team has identified the issue. 

We’re pushing out a fix and will be monitoring it. We’ll continue to share updates on our status page, articulatestatus.com, and you can subscribe there to stay informed! Once we’re back up and running fully, we’ll also share an update within E-Learning Heroes as well.

• Hello everyone,

We appreciate your patience as we work on a resolution. Articulate web pages, including Rise 360, are now working normally.

If you encounter any issues, please let us know here in the E-Learning Heroes Community or privately in a support case. We'll be more than happy to assist you!