Forum Discussion

ChenxueMa
Community Member
17 hours ago

[URGENT] Flashcard stack doesn't appear in Preview if it's followed by a divider

Dear all,

I have searched and not found any similar issues in the discussion forum. I really hope that my issue could be fixed asap.

I created a Rise 360 Micro-Learning. I want the learners to finish flipping all flashcards, before moving on to the next page. So I added a "Continue" divider and set the rule. But when I previewed (in both Preview and Review 360), I found that, when I reached the page of flashcard stack, there's nothing showing on the screen. 

I tried to change the rules of "Continue" button, the results were all the same - blank page on the flashcard page, and I couldn't move on to browse the next page. Neither could I see the continue button.

Eventually, I found that the flashcard stacks could be shown properly if I remove the continue buttons. 

Is there a solution to fix this, please? I still really want the students to read and flip all flashcards before moving on - It is very essential to optimize the learning outcomes.

Thank you so much!!!

• Hello ChenxueMa,

I'm sorry to hear that you ran into this behavior. 

I tried to replicate the behavior you described in a new Microlearning course but the continue button and the flashcard stack both function properly during preview and in the published output. Here's a quick recording of my test. Would you mind going through my recording to see if I should be doing anything differently when testing?

I'd also like to ask the following questions to clarify your experience: 

• Have you tried testing the behavior on other browsers to isolate if this issue is browser-specific?
    • Did you change the zoom level of your browser by any chance? If yes, you can try resetting the zoom level of your browser by pressing Ctrl + 0 on a Windows machine. 

If the behavior isn't browser-specific, please make a quick Peek 360 recording of how you're testing your course, and include which browser you're using so we can test it as accurately as possible.