Forum Discussion

AnaClaraMajoran
Community Member
4 years ago

Translate Rise Video Player Tooltips

Hi all!

I would like to know if there is a way to translate the Video Player Tooltips that appear when you roll over the buttons, for example: 

Thanks!

• Hi Ana, thanks for reaching out. There isn't a way to translate the tooltips right now, but I will let the team know that you are interested in that option. If we make any changes that could help, we will post an update here. 

MattGarton
    Community Member

Hello Chino,

I work for one of the largest localization companies globally, and we get frequent requests from our linguistic testers and learners for this content to be localizable. Maybe it could be added to the Labels?

Looking forward to this feature someday. Thanks.

• Hi Steven, 

Thank you for your answer. There are some tooltips that are not in the labels, we export the XLIFF for the labels and these are not there either, please heck the screen and let me know please where we should go to translate them into any language. Thanks in advance,

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hi Wilfredo, 

The option to edit the "Fullscreen, Mute, and Picture-in-Picture" labels isn't currently supported, but we'll be sure to leave a message here in case there are any changes!