Forum Discussion

RhonaBlankenshi
Community Member
14 days ago

Text to Speech -- Locking Up

I'm attempting to use the text-to-speech feature, but each time I go to audio and insert text-to-speech, Storyline locks up, and I have to end tasks to exit the program. Do you have any ideas as to why this is happening?

Thanks, 

• Mine has been freezing up since I updated it to the new version. Did you recently update?

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi RhonaBlankenshi!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback while working with text-to-speech in Storyline!

I see that you've connected with my colleague Darrell, through your support case. It looks like he just replied to your e-mail sharing additional insight into this issue. We can continue the conversation through your case to keep all information in one spot.

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi KelleyDurdella-!

Sorry to hear you're also having issues with Storyline freezing while adding text-to-speech!

If you've confirmed that you are working locally, and a repair of your Storyline installation doesn't fix the issue, do you mind sharing the .story file that's giving you trouble? Feel free to upload a copy here in the discussion or privately through a support case.

We'll delete it from our system as soon as troubleshooting is complete!