Forum Discussion

MarianoAran-477
Community Member
10 months ago

Suggestion for Enhancing File Management in Review 360

Hi there,

I wanted to share some thoughts on the Review 360 interface. While the addition of folders and subfolders is great, managing a large number of published courses is still cumbersome. For instance, selecting multiple files (like 30) from a folder involves scrolling and individually clicking each one. Accidentally clicking the thumbnail instead of the selection box can be frustrating as it opens the file and cancels the multiple selection I had so far.

It would be highly beneficial to have a 'Details' view option, similar to WordPress or Windows Explorer which only shows data instead of thumbnails. This view could offer:

- Easier visibility of numerous files in a folder.
- Options to sort files by name, publication date, etc.
- Simpler ways to rename, delete, or move files.
- A feature to select/deselect all files in one click for batch operations.

I've attached a screenshot from the WordPress backend for reference.
Implementing these UI/UX changes might not be too time-consuming and would significantly improve file management.

Is this something that could be added to Review 360?

Thanks for considering my suggestions.

• Suggestion has been sent, but I am copying it here to see what other members of the  community think :) 

• Hi, Aukalen M!

Thanks so much for sharing your comments with our team. We've received your suggestions and will update this discussion if we have news to share. If you need any assistance in the meantime, please let us know here or privately in a case!