Forum Discussion

StephenWhite-c1
Community Member
2 years ago

Storyline 360

Is there a way to stop the player from advancing to the next slide automatically in preview mode?  We would like the users to have the ability to take more time to view each screen and to be able to move to the next screen when they are ready without having to hit the pause button.

• Go to the properties (little gear in lower right corner) and set them to advance by user. Of course, then you will have to give the user some method of advancing. :)

• Hi Walt, I am looking for that option but am not finding it. Is that in the Storyline Player properties or is it done after publishing?

Thanks very much for your help, I really appreciate it!! 

• Hi Stephen,

Great question! I understand you are looking for the Slide Properties menu. I'd be happy to help you find that!

First, open the slide you would like to change. Then click on the gear button in the bottom right of your screen.

Then change to Slide advances setting to "By user".

I hope this helps!

StephenWhite-c1
      Community Member

Hi John,

That is exactly what I was looking for, thank you very much for your help!!

Thanks,
      *Stephen White*
      Doc and Training Coordinator
      Cell: 520.497.9516

MarcCuypers-78c
        Community Member

Hi Stephen,

please be aware that replying to a forum notification e-Mail adds your personal e-Mail-signature to your forum post here. Please make sure, you're not accidentally sharing personal or professional information this way.

Regards,

Marc

• If you are in Story View, you can select multiple slides and change them in bulk.