Forum Discussion

jocampbell-02a5
Community Member
4 months ago

Storyline 360 issue with Knowledge Check incorrect layer

I have 20 questions for a Knowledge Check. When previewing the scene, only my Multiple Response and Multiple Choice slides (a total of 8) will not show the incorrect layer when I purposely select the wrong answers. I have checked and rechecked the layer triggers, and slide layer properties, which are the same for all my other slides in the Knowledge Check that are working perfectly. Can someone please advise how I can fix the issue with the incorrect layer not showing for the eight slides? Ty.   

• Hi Jo,

Happy to help!

Please ensure that the number of attempts to your quizzes isn't set to a high value or to "unlimited". If you have the quiz attempts option set to multiple attempts, clicking on submit while entering an incorrect response without having a "Try Again" layer available will give the impression that nothing is happening. Here's how to adjust this value for the affected quiz slides: 

If this doesn't fix the behavior, please share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening. We'll delete it when we're done testing!