Forum Discussion

FrankWeber-b606
Community Member
17 days ago

Rise 360: Adjust color of checkmarks

Hi,

I am creating courses in Rise360 that use a custom theme color. The color is fine and things look good - except for the checkmarks in knowledge checks. (see screenshot - the faint contrast between the white background and the yellowish checkmark really isn't very good) The customer asks for a change and I told him that I can't influence the color of the checkmarks as it is generated automatically based on the theme color - and we would like to keep that.

But I'm thinking that maybe there is a trick to adjust the color of the checkmarks without touching the theme color? Does anyone know a workaround? Maybe the color could be adjusted in the CSS-File after the HTML-course has been published? Or is there any other solution?

Kind regards,

Frank

• Hello Frank,

Thanks for reaching out! As you have correctly pointed out, checkmark colors are currently based on the Theme color. I informed our product team of your need to select a custom color for checkmarks, and we'll let you know if there are any changes that might help.

In the meantime, here's how we manage feature requests that we receive.

• Hey FrankWeber-b606 This is very achievable! Here is the CSS you could use after you publish your course. Just drop this in the inhdex.html file in the <head> section with a <style> element. 

.block-list__checkbox {
        border-color: #000000 !important;
        --color-background: #000000 !important;
    }

.block-list__checkbox .block-list__checkbox__icon {
        color: #FFFFFF !important;
    }

The other thing you could do is check out the Mighty! Chrome extension which adds this as a Mighty Mod plus tons of other great features! No post-publishing processes needed