Forum Discussion

ShayneHall-7f43
Community Member
10 months ago

Right to Left language in Rise360

Hello community,

I'm wondering has anyone managed to successfully get right-to-left text working in Rise360?

I'd welcome your thoughts and feedback.

PhilFoss
    Community Member

Yes this requires modifying the exported web or scorm package. I found that existing solutions found here in the forum only get you about half-way, some of the block types require additional custom code including the media players and matching quiz (screenshot below) for full compatibility, so I created my own solution. Each course requires extra care, as you may have included images/icons that require edits as well.

• Thank you Phil,

This sounds very encouraging, do you have some documentation/video of the steps this requires?

Grateful for all your help/advice and expertise!

:)

PhilFoss
      Community Member

Good idea I'll plan on making a recording showing my process. I have an extensive css file that gets added to the package which is proprietary, and changes frequently. Rise rolls in changes every week or so, so my code changes also.

• @shayne Hall, 

I found a solution to the issue for Docebo LMS. You will need to use 7 zip and right click Open Archive, then find the ScormContent folder, then find the Index file, hen right click Edit, then copy and paste the code, then save back. 

This is crucial! Please do not extract, but right click Open archive. Please see my attachment.