Forum Discussion

ChristaMoorh189
Community Member
2 months ago

Rich text in Rise 360 glitch

Hi

Please could you assist urgently and respond. We've raised the issue on this platform yesterday and are under a lot of pressure to complete our Rise 360 learner material in time to meet our clients' expectations.

Since yesterday we do not see all the font options in the rich text editor window in Rise 360. There is e.g. no option to change the line spacing, or to kern the text or to change the html code.

We use the Mighty plugin, however the issue is not on their end. They were kind enough to immediately respond when we raised the issue yesterday and met with us via Zoom.

Looking forward to your reply.

• Hey Christa, I’ll message you about some options while we are working through the new Rich Text experience that you are seeing. 

• "Since yesterday we do not see all the font options in the rich text editor window in Rise 360. There is e.g. no option to change the line spacing, or to kern the text or to change the html code"

I an new to Articulate and working in RISE at the moment, or trying to and I also noticed this. The spacing is too much between lines, the kerning is not great, and page layout seems very limited. I previoulsy built my courses directly in Canvas and had quite a bit of control as far as how things look, but there is a new LMS on the horizon and no way to import a Canvas course, so learning to buils SCOMR cmopliant courses. An adventure!