Forum Discussion

KarineMorris669
Community Member
11 months ago

Review quiz with questions from multiple questions banks

I have a project where I have 3 different questions banks, and I want to be able to review the questions from the 3 banks from the results slide. When I am trying right now there is nothing happening.

I have a random draw of 2 questions from the first bank, 3 questions from the second bank, and 2 questions from the third bank.

Is there a way to review the 7 questions that were picked from the results slide?

Nedim
    Community Member

If your result slide is set to track all of the question bank questions clicking the Review button on the Result slide will let you review all of the questions that are drawn during the draw(s) you're tracking with that results slide.

KarineMorris669
      Community Member

hello, the issue is only when reviewing questions. Unfortunately I cannot share the file because of confidentiality issues.

Nedim
    Community Member

I understand. I wish I could be more helpful. I suggest you to submit a case or contact the Articulate support. I attached a few screenshots of my result slide with triggers and a video of sample project for you to compare with yours. If your result slides were tweaked or copied and pasted over, variables renamed or similar, there is always possibility that something gets corrupted along the way. Just a thought. 

• I have 3 question banks, and also questions in 2 other scenes. The problem seems to be when I try to review the question banks + the questions in the other scenes. When I try the question banks only it works, and when I try only the questions in the other scenes it works. When I try to review both, it doesn't work.

• Hi Karine,

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and am happy to help troubleshoot further. You mentioned above that the course freezes when you select Review. Have you tried importing your slides into a new Storyline project? You can also try deleting the results slide and creating a new one to see if that makes a difference. 

As Nedim suggested, sharing your file with our team will help us narrow down the issue. Anything you share in a support case is kept confidential and we regularly remove user files from our systems. We're also happy to sign an NDA upon request!

LeslieSalas
    Community Member

I was having this same issue. I had several questions being pulled from several banks all in the same scene. When I clicked "Review Quiz," the course would time out. What fixed the issue was moving the Results slide so that it was in the same scene as all of the questions. :)