Forum Discussion

DwayneSquires
Community Member
9 months ago

Quiz transition

Hello, I am new to Articulate 306. At the end of my course I developed how do I put in triggers that takes a student to a page that reads you have completed the course are you ready to take quiz. After all course slides have been completed.

Very Respectfully,

Dwayne Squires

• Hello Dwayne, 

Happy to help!

It would be much easier for the community to help you out if you could share a copy of the project file that you're working on here. This way, we'll be able to see how your slides are set up, as well as how to add triggers to only allow learners to progress to the quiz after viewing the non-quiz slides. 

If your course is linear, you can try setting the navigation of your course to either Locked or Restricted to prevent your learners from jumping to the quiz without first viewing course slides. Here's how: 

Also, I wanted to invite you to our tips and tricks webinars. Once each month at 11am ET, our training team hops on a live call to answer top questions from our customers.

It's super casual (and they're super smart!), so it's a great place to get expert tips and answers to frequently asked questions from our online community. In short, everything you need to create incredible online learning! You can register for the next call here: https://articulate.fyi/3ZiKgu9

And don't worry if you can't make it, because everyone who registers will get a recording sent to them afterwards! There's also a huge list of on-demand past trainings available.

Hope to see you there!