Forum Discussion

CristianaRat103
Community Member
3 days ago

Quiz Results

I have a project in articulate storyline that includes a final quiz and results slide.  Learners will say whether they work in setting A or setting B, which effects what quiz questions they have to answer  I have created two separate question banks, one for each of the two work settings. But it seems to take learners through both question banks.  I can create a ticket, but I wondered if anyone had best practices for quiz content that should branch?

JHauglie
    Community Member

You are creating two separate quizzes that are each launched separately. Each quiz draws from a separate bank. It seems that the problem is how you have configured the story to progress.

I would make sure that each quiz has a separate results slide, then perhaps follow that with a summary or review slide with an "end course" button that terminates the story. 

If you sketch this pattern out on a whiteboard or piece of paper you should see that there is no connection between the two quizzes; so if they are indeed presented to the learner one after the other, then you may have accidentally copied and pasted an action (click next and go to..., for example). So check what the expected behavior is.

If the undesired behavior continues and there is no evident action that is linking these, then I would go ahead and open a ticket. 

Good luck!

• Hi CristianaRat103!

Glad to see Joe has been helping you!

I noticed that you've also opened a support case being handled by my colleague, Robby. We can continue the conversation there to keep all information in one place.