Forum Discussion

DaynWilkins
Community Member
3 years ago

Problem with numbered lists after coverting a project to use new accessible text auto-fit options

I've just converted a project to use the new accessible text auto-fit options. But numbered lists now display with the same number (1) against each point, when animated by paragraph.

See here - https://360.articulate.com/review/content/3c58836f-e7e7-4b51-bef5-005ec7456208/review

Tried deleting the text box and starting again - no joy. Tried setting up a new slide with a new numbered list - same issue.

I tried this with a new blank project and didn't get the issue.

• Hello, everyone! 👋

I wanted to share that we've released Storyline 360 (Build 3.84.31647.0) which includes the fix for the bug where numbered lists that animated by paragraph didn't display correctly.

All you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app!

If you run into any issues, don't hesitate to reach out to our team by submitting a support case. 

Have a great day, and happy developing! 

• Hi Alison,

I'm sorry your slides are all showing up with a 1 next to them in the menu! This has been logged as a bug in the software. This conversation will be updated when there are any updates on this issue.

Thanks for reaching out!

• Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for following up on this issue! Our developers are currently working on a fix. You're in the right place, and we'll share the good news once it is available!

I appreciate your patience!

• I've experienced the same issue with the numbers in my numbered lists all appearing as 1s when accessible text is turned on.  My workaround, until there's a fix for this, was to break my numbered text into separate text boxes.  This works perfectly.

• Thanks for sharing your workaround in this thread, Deidra! I'm sure it will be helpful to other community members running into this issue. 

We'll be sure to update this thread with any updates on this fix. 

Have a great day and happy developing! ✨

• Any updates on fixes? I've continuously had this issue with numbered lists in accessibility view.

NicoleLarson
    Community Member

Is there an update on this? I am also experiencing this issue. I hesitate to use separate text boxes to have them show the correct numbers, as then screen readers won't read them as a numbered list.

DaijaJohnson-69
      Community Member

I've noticed this is still happening when animation is set to show "by paragraph" for bulleted lists. Hopefully, there is a fix soon. Separating the text boxes is a hassle when you are working with multiple bullet points and many onscreen items. 

• Hello Daija and Nicole, 

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. 

We do not have any updates to share on a bug fix at this time, but we'll be sure to update this thread with any news in the future! 

• Hi, when can we expect this fixed? I am still experiencing this issue using the latest version of SL. Number list changes to all 1s when Accessibility mode is ON. See screenshot. 

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Salvador!

Thanks for following up on this issue! Sorry to hear this has been an ongoing roadblock for you!

I don't have any updates to share at this time, but our developers are currently working on a fix. You're in the right place and we'll share the good news once it is available!

I appreciate your patience!

• Hello, everyone! 👋

I wanted to share that we've released Storyline 360 (Build 3.84.31647.0) which includes the fix for the bug where numbered lists that animated by paragraph didn't display correctly.

All you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app!

If you run into any issues, don't hesitate to reach out to our team by submitting a support case. 

Have a great day, and happy developing!