Forum Discussion

KaitlynGrant427
Community Member
2 years ago

Preview not allowing free selection to quiz

Good morning!

I am working on a course with a variety of modules and quizzes inserted.  The navigation is set to "free", although when I am navigating through the modules it will not allow me to skip ahead and select a quiz.  Instead, when I select the quiz it advances to the next module in the series. It will put a check next to the quiz, and instead plays the next module after the previously played. I can add a screen recording if needed.

Thanks! 

• Hello Kaitlyn!

Thanks so much for reaching out. Happy to help! 

Would it be possible to send along a screen recording and the .story file? I'd love to take a closer look in order to assist you better. 

Thanks so much! 

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hello Kaitlyn,

Thanks for the video. We'll need to take a look at your project file to identify why the navigation is behaving the way it does in the video. Would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening? We'll delete it when we're done testing!

• Hi, Kaitlyn!

I'm not seeing a support case for you in our system. Could it be under a different name or email address?

• I resubmitted just in case there was an issue with the original.  Case number is 03605480.

• Thanks, Kaitlyn!

I see that my teammate, John, was able to assist you. If you run into any trouble moving forward, please let us know!