Forum Discussion

NadjaSherelis-2
Community Member
4 months ago

Order of triggers effecting outcome

Hello,

I have a serious problem. I have a set of 3 triggers going on for 1 button. 1 state is the correct state. 2 is the incorrect state and 3 is the hint state. In order for all of these triggers to work correctly they have to be layered just right, otherwise they don't work. The Try Again state has to be first, then the Hint state and then the Incorrect State. I know it may sound crazy but it's true. If they are not in this order the triggers don't work. My problem is that the Try Again state, keeps showing up under the Hint state and when I try to move it above the Hint state I can't. Has anyone ever run into this. And is there any way to order triggers in the field? Please help. I have to get this file out asap. I'm attaching the a file so you can see what I mean. The first 4 slides work fine and the order of the triggers are perfect. Then it breaks when it comes to slide 5. That's when the order of the triggers change. 

Thank you,

Nadja

• Hi Ron,

Thank, but a co worker looked at it and now I feel like an idiot. I've been starring at this file for months. I had the trigger programmed wrong and I just didn't see it. I'm all set. Thanks anyways.