Forum Discussion

AriAvivi-744c07
Community Member
2 years ago

mission impossible template

Before I go too far into the design work, i wonder if anyone has a mission impossible / spy type template that I can use.

• Hey Ari! Sounds like an interesting project idea! I don't recall seeing any examples on that specific topic, so hopefully the community might have some to share. But I wanted to share this cool Rise 360 adventure game by David Fair. Perhaps you might be able to pull some design inspiration from it.  

• Ha_ i just found this looking for the same. Inspiration hit that this is the theme I need to use for a course I'm working on. Good Luck on your Mission!

KarlaVanderb485
      Community Member

Great- If you are interested in sharing/ feedback, I am looking to be inspired by anything in this realm as I build out my shell!

• We are looking for the same thing for an in-person meeting. Would you consider sharing what you made for inspiration?

• Wow, that's excellent! Thank you for sharing with me. You did a fantastic job!

• Ari,

May I say, that is cool! Who would have thought that quality inspection in a meat department could be so fun! Well done!