Forum Discussion

RobinErtz
Community Member
2 years ago

Missing Multiple Response quiz templates

I am running Storyline 360 v3.78.30747.0.  I am not seeing any multiple response style of quiz slides anywhere. Not via the content library, new slides, graded question, or freeform question buttons. I've searched the forum and viewed videos, but am not able to locate the multiple response quiz slide templates anywhere. 

RobinErtz
    Community Member

Note: the same thing is happening on both of my computers (home and work) so it doesn't appear to be an installation issue. 

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hello Robin, 

Happy to help!

You can download any of the templates that you are interested in and then simply apply them to your "Multiple Response" question slide afterwards. You'll need to apply both the slide layout and the feedback layouts to the slide, but the "Multiple Response" question slide will look similar to the template once you're done. 

Here's an example of a "Multiple Response" question slide that was made to look like a question slide from a template: 

You can check out this article to know more about how to change the layout of a question slide: 

Let me know if you have any questions!

RobinErtz
        Community Member

Hi Joe, thanks for your prompt reply. The problem is that I'm not finding and "multiple response" slides anywhere to build a quiz that uses multiple response. Regardless of what the look and feel is; I'm looking for the mechanics behind the scenes. 

• Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes Community, Debbie!

Thanks so much for sharing what worked for you! I'm sure it will be helpful for others that come across this thread in the community in the future. 

Have a great start to your week, and happy developing! 🥳

• Hi 

I've just logged a question to locate a multiple response quiz slide.  It's a shame that it appears to have gone from Storyline 360, could this be raised for a feature request?

Thanks.

Dorothy

• Apologies, I have just located the Peek Video above which was nice and clear on how I access/change it.

Thanks.

• Hi everyone,

I had the same problem as OP and looked at Jose's video, which is great. 

However, this takes Jose to a point where the tick boxes are still not looking the same/aligned and THAT's what I'd need your help with to get a fully streamlined product.

This is the last step that would help my multiple answers and multiple choice looking really aligned.

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Sonja!

Happy to jump in here!

I didn't notice any misalignment of checkboxes in the screen recording Joe shared, or after recreating the steps on my end. Do you mind sharing a screenshot or screen recording of the behavior you're experiencing?

Feel free to upload them here in the discussion or privately through a support case.

• Hi Steven,

Thanks for jumping in. Here's the screenshot of the Form View. 

I've also attached the screenshot of the Slide View where you can see the last 3 answers not properly lined up. This happens on slide templates where I'm adding answers. Usually the problem occurs on the third or fourth, whichever I add manually in the form view.

• Sorry I forgot to add that that this has happened in several types of the Graded questions templates available under Slides/Graded Questions