Forum Discussion

WhitneyLowe
Community Member
11 months ago

Launch Storyline module in different tab

Is there a way to launch a Storyline module into a different tab from within a Rise course? I am noticing that some of my interactive Storyline modules don't fit into the screen in Thinkific (the player buttons are off the screen) when viewed on a laptop or tablet screen. Looking to see if I can launch that module into a different tab so everything on the screen and its player can be viewed. 

Thanks!

• You could embed the storyline module inside a storyline block as a web object and set it to new window

WhitneyLowe
    Community Member

Realized that I am not sure how to put the storyline module inside the storyline block as a web object. Do I still publish it to Review 360 or how do I get it as a web object inside Rise?

• Publish the storyline file to web, rename the story.html to index.html

Then inside another storyline file insert a web object and set it to open in a new tab point at the storyline folder with your index file and then publish that to review.

WhitneyLowe
    Community Member

So in doing this there will be a Storyline file embedded in Rise that will just have one slide and that one slide is the web object. Is that correct?

WhitneyLowe
    Community Member

Do you happen to know where I could see an example of what that looks like?

PhilMayor
      Super Hero

I am out tomorrow but can sort you something out Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone