Forum Discussion

scv3cv
Community Member
2 months ago

Label issues in Translated Rise course

The labels in Japanese translated files dont change while others change. We tried with multiple accounts and its the same issue. But for someone who did not work on any japanese files recently it works but the moment they transfer the course to someone else it stops working. 

Scenario: I have a japanese file and i try changing the label to Japanese - it doesnt happen. I transfer the ownership of the course to my colleague, it works so they transfer the ownership back to me but the label shifts back to english, now when i try changing the label to Japanese in the same copy shared by my colleague it doesnt happen. This sounds so wierd! but this is actually happening. 

Anyone facing this issues or knows a resolution. Please let us know. We work on multiple language files and we are currently having this issue. 

Thanks,

KarlMuller
    Community Member

If you are using a custom label set for a Rise course, and transfer the course ownership, the custom label set will not transfer with the course, but will change back to the default English label set.