Forum Discussion

JacquelineBarre
Community Member
8 years ago

Increase the font size in the menu

Hello, could you please help me to find out how to change the menu font size? my users have been complaining because the menu font is so small.

Please advice which file or style sheet should I  edit.

Thanks

• +1 from our clients as well. This seems like such a simple change. Why has it been three years and such a basic functionality hasn't been addressed?

RyanHasan
    Community Member

I, too, need to be able to increase the font size of the lesson names in the course outline on the course home page. Are there any updates on this from the Articulate side? Thank you.

• I would like to add to this conversation. It would be good if we could change the size of the Menu text because I think the section headings are too small and should be more prominent and bigger than the lesson headings that sit below. It's hard to see the section headings on some screens. It would be good if we able to customise these.

• Any updates regarding menu customization feature? I am desperately waiting for it.

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi Vivian,

The new Apex theme uses a larger font for the sidebar menu.

SeanDelaney
    Community Member

The menu text in one of our Rise courses has just failed an independent accessibility review because it is too small and does not have enough contrast. Is there any way to adjust this yet?

swri
    Community Member

The menu area of my Rise courses do have a small font size.

Would love to be able to adjust in the future.