Forum Discussion

DejanS
Community Member
2 months ago

How to reset dial interaction?

Hello.

I have a dial interaction set as a quiz. The dial represents a knob of the instrument and it has 9 positions. When a learner turns the dial, the message on the screen changes. I have set it as a quiz using Pick one option (Correct and Incorrect rectangles set offstage). The problem is that I cant make the dial reset to the starting position what a learner redoes the quiz. Also, the screen of the instrument needs to reset. Is there a way to reset both things, but without affecting Review option (learners should see if their choice was correct or not)?

Thank you.

• I may not understand. If you reset the dial and the screen, how can the learner see what their choice was?

Troubleshooting is just guessing without seeing the .story file. If you upload it, someone might be able to give you some ideas. Here are the best practices for uploading a .story file:

• Describe exactly what you want to happen, where, and what it is doing now.
    • If there is proprietary content, replace or delete it. For example, replace proprietary text with “lorem ipsum” text.
    • Use a browser to come to this page, and click "Add Attachment at the bottom of your post to upload.
  • I suggest reset the dial by setting the slide properties When revisiting to Reset to initial state or using a trigger to jump to the same Slope Game slide when the user submits an answer.