Forum Discussion

EricaLynd-3a459
Community Member
2 years ago

How to remove background audio playlist from some slides but not all.

I've created a playlist for my storyline course but I don't want the background audio playing for all of the scenes (e.g. quizzes). Is there a way to keep it for some scenes and delete it from others without having to remove the background music altogether? Thanks!

• Hi Erica,

Thanks for letting us know that background audio for particular slides will be helpful to you! There is currently no way to direct the background audio to only specific scenes/slides, but we'll be sure to let you know when this additional feature makes it to our roadmap for Storyline 360!

• Hi Eric, I was wondering this myself... I'd like it to begin playing AFTER Slide #1... Is it possible to choose when you begin the loop? 

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Erin!

Happy to share some insight on this!

Currently, that type of functionality with background audio would not be possible. However, we have a feature request logged that will allow authors to add custom triggers for background audio control. I'll include your voice in the feature report and will update this discussion if it makes it onto our Feature Roadmap!