Forum Discussion

jotaese
Community Member
5 years ago

Hierarchy level in the unit

Hello, I am starting to design a course and i have a problem, my course is very wide and I need use a hierarchy level of at least 5 levels (1.1.1.1-) but seems imposible, articulate allow me to open just 3 levels(COURSE X)/ UNIT(X.1) / LESSON (X.1.1)

Someone could help me to find a solution, please?

Thanks in advance

KarlMuller
    Community Member

As you have already discovered, Rise does not allow you create a course hierarchy with multiple levels.

Within a Rise course You essentially have a flat list of Lessons. You can break that list up using Sections, but that's really not a multi-level hierarchy.

• Hello José. We're tracking requests for adding more hierarchy to the course outline. I'll let you know if we make any changes that will help!

jotaese
    Community Member

I really need this function, please Crystal let me know if this option is implemented, thanks!

• Is there any movement on this? We are creating several new courses that will require at least 3 or 4 levels.

• Hi Laura, 

Thanks so much for checking in on this! We do not have any updates to share at this time. We'll be sure to share any news in this thread if we have an update in the future. 

Have a great afternoon! 

• Hi Laura, 

Thanks so much for checking in on this! We do not have any updates to share at this time. We'll be sure to share any news in this thread if we have an update in the future. 

Have a great afternoon!