Forum Discussion

DougDavis-6a33b
Community Member
4 years ago

Family Feud Game

I wanted to share my Family Feud game. Here is the link:

Family Feud

This game is designed for the presenter/instructor/trainer to be the Host and control the board for both teams/players by sharing their screen virtually or in-person. The Host will also download the survey questions/answers or open them on a separate screen that is not being shared. This includes the fast money round at the end as well. The source file is below. I hope that you enjoy!

• This is so creative, Doug! I like your virtual version so two teams can play against each other! Thanks for sharing!

• Doug, thank you so much for sharing!  I was just asked to produce a version of this, so I came here first to see if anyone had already done all of the work.  I definitely owe you one for this.  

LeoG
      Community Member
      Norma Johnson

Doug, thank you so much for sharing!  I was just asked to produce a version of this, so I came here first to see if anyone had already done all of the work.  I definitely owe you one for this.  

Hi Have you been able to figure out how to update the Q&A?

NormaJohnson-4b
        Community Member

Yes, no issues at all, we have used it for a few different meetings now.

You can reach out to me if you have questions.

Norma Johnson
        eLearning Designer
        Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona
        2626 W Beryl Ave
        Phoenix AZ 85021
        623-251-0743

DougDavis-6a33b
      Community Member

Hey Norma, you're welcome! Sorry that I'm just seeing this. Hope that it's working out for you.

LeoG
    Community Member

This is great! Any was able to figure out how to customize the questions? Answers?

• Doug,

It is working great, no issues at all.  Thank you again for making available to use, saved me so much time with no notice.  Unfortunately now they expect same day turn around if they ask for a game  :)  

I responded earlier to Leo that asked about how to update the Q&A's

• This is very creative and you did an amazing job Doug Davis! My only question is about hiding the answers in the fast money round. They are coming up for me when I preview the game.

• I was able to update the general questions and values, but I am totally confused on updating to seeing the answers given on the fast money. How do we update those or how does it know the players got the right answer?

DougDavis-6a33b
      Community Member

Hey Allen, The fast money round answers and possibly answers are all variables that are set. There are triggers for each possible correct answer and it gives it a value. As the host you'll type the answer and if the answer is wrong when you click where the number should reveal it will display a 0. If you'd like, you can email me at doug.davis@protective.com and I can further assist.