Forum Discussion

BrandyDaharsh-c
Community Member
7 months ago

Error Message when clicking on the rise tab

Could someone help me problem solve this? My co-worker and I both receive an error message when we click the articulate rise tab. I have cleared my cache. This problem occurs both in the office and when working from home. This has been occurring for three weeks now. We have reached out to support for possible solutions but have not been able to alleviate the issue. 

• Hi Brandy, 

Good call on opening a support case! I can see that my colleague Ian is already working with you on the issue. In case you didn't receive his last response, here are some of the troubleshooting steps he recommended. Feel free to skip clearing your cache since you've already tried that. 

Can you try the following initial solutions:

1) Clear your browser cache

2) Use your browser's incognito/private mode to disable plugins

If none of those worked, and if you were able to access Rise before, do you know if there's possibly a change in your network's firewall setting? If you're working on a company network, please ask your network admin to open port 443 and add the domains in the following article to your organization's allowlist for your Articulate 360 apps to work properly. 

https://www.articulate.com/support/article/Articulate-360-Network-Endpoints

Let me know if this works for you!