Forum Discussion

AliZaheer
Community Member
3 months ago

Does Articulate still have a PENS integration option to publish courses directly from the tool to the LMS?

If PENS is no longer available, what other options are there to integrate from  the Articulate tool to the LMS without the manual download of a zip file and then uploading it to the LMS? Thanks!

• This would be a huge time saver for us, allowing the developers to send course updates straight to the LMS, rather than the SCO files sitting in the Production team's inbox until they can push it out to the students. It's something that a competitor is touting and of particular interest to our executive team since it reduces overall time/cost when updating courses.

AliZaheer
    Community Member

Thanks Eric. I will have our Technical Solutions Team reach out to you. Is there an email I can share with them so they can contact you.

• Hi Ali,

Thanks for reaching out! I can confirm that Articulate 360 products don't currently offer support for PENS. I'd happily raise this as a feature request to our product team.

Can you please share how a possible PENS integration option will be helpful to you and your organization? It will help our product team prioritize. If you have other additional comments, please let me know. I'll add it to the feature report.