Forum Discussion

RootBradford-ea
Community Member
4 years ago

Course Breaking Quiz Glitch

I work in healthcare and we have thousands of users interacting with online training content. A portion of our users are working on IGEL "thin client" PCs and some of these users seem to be encountering a problem when they access the quiz and the module glitches out in the way you see in the screenshot. The "quiz intro" is displayed in what should be the feedback box (the VO plays at the same time), they can't interact with the question in the background, and the module is effectively frozen.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and has any insight on how to deal with it. The course was built in Storyline 360 and published in SCORM 2004, 4th edition. Like I said, the end-users in question are working off of Windows IGEL machines and the content is being delivered via a Cornerstone LMS and accessed through Chrome. Due to security reasons I can't share the project file... Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

BeccaLevan
    Community Member

Welcome to E-Learning Heroes, Root! ⭐️

I appreciate you sharing these details, and I see you're working in a support case with Ronaziel. You're in great hands!

• Thanks.  Here's some more information about the situation...  I've recently learned that the IGELS are not PCs but rather Linux machines running Windows 10 on a virtual desktop.