Forum Discussion

AniSonnet
Community Member
3 years ago

Confirm button is "flashing" without reason in Storyline

Hi, I've built a multiple answers quiz with a disable confirm button that changes state the very moment the user choses an answer. The problem is that the confirm button flashes to green (default state) when landing on the quiz despite the fact that I've not yet tried to answer the quiz. It lasts less than a second though. I've tried to rebuild this quiz, and I've encountered the exact same problem.

Could it be a bug ?  

Thanks for your help

• Are you changing the state of the Confirm button when the timeline starts? That could cause it, especially if you have other triggers that run when the timeline starts, and run before it.  If not, attach your .story file here, and someone can take a look at it.

AniSonnet
    Community Member

Thank you Walt for your answer ! The Confirm button appears few seconds after the timeline starts. It changes state when the learner answers the quiz. Please find attached the .story file. Many thanks. 

• Hi Ani,

I found that moving the confirm button to the start of the timeline fixes the issue for me. 

Would you mind checking if the same solution will work for you? I've attached an edited version of your project containing the fix for your reference.